Saturday, October 1, 2011

5 months old!

It's hard to believe Benjamin is already 5 months old.  Everyone told us it flies by, and they were right!  We had our monthly celebration with the cake from Lolo and Lola.  (The people at the bakery think they are crazy!)  When it comes time for his 1st birthday cake, Benjamin will be so excited he actually gets to try the cake!! :) 

Milestones this month:
Sleeping through the night (from 7:30 pm to 6:30am!),
Rolling over from my tummy to my back and back to tummy,
Saying "Da da", Sitting up on my own (I'm still a little wobbly sometimes...)
Things I did this month:
Music Class, Swim Class
My first plane trip (to Washington, D.C.)
My first trip to the hospital :( (Thankfully I was ok!)
Some of my favorite things:
Taking baths, Going for walks, Listening to songs and having people sing to me,
Being tickled, the doggies (especially Lolo and Lola's dog Colby)

Here are a few pictures from his 5 month birthday....
Sitting up...Getting better every day, but some days I still topple over!
Eating my "5 month" sign...
 I love to hang out with my Lola!
 Yummy cake!
 Benjamin and Mommy
 Benjamin with Daddy and Mommy
Benjamin with his 5 month birthday cake!  Too bad he can't eat it yet!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Do I see dimples on those cheeks??